Apr 26, 2016

IN BRUGES


I was wearing: Zara boots, River Island bag, Ralph Lauren jeans, Vintage Coat

I have never been so cold in my entire life. Now that we said our hellos, here are a million photos from Bruges. I was so eager to see this beautiful city, you can`t even imagine. Unfortunately, it was too cold, especially in the evening, to enjoy the beautiful buildings and the architecture of Bruges.
Maybe that`s why, I have more pictures with the city than with me. I was slowly turning  purple because of the cold.

Still, do you like the pictures? But what do you think about Bruges?
And what do you think about my python print Zara boots? I matched it with my too small River Island bag, which I also love.
Oh, and the sunnies where bought from an antique shop with 50 cents. I totally love these granny sunnies.
Lots of kisses, babes! See you in the next post!









































2 comments: