Apr 19, 2016

AMSTERDAM PART I


The truth is, I wasn`t as eager to see Amsterdam as I was about Bruges. I couldn`t wait to see Bruges, I made an outfit especially thinking about that magnificent place. 
In the end, Amsterdam took my heart.

It`s beautiful buildings, the elaborate canal system (I almost lost my blue hat in one), the smell of weed which always took me by surprise, needing a minute or two to remember that is was all legal, 
the artistic heritage, all those bikes and .... I could go on like this forever.
Oh, and those dutch men.  Those dutch men....
Tall, blond, blue eyed..basically I was in love every 5 minutes. I have no shame. Or regrets.
I had a lot of fun and took a billion pictures in Amsterdam. I loved spending time with my sister and my cousin and I know I`m always going to remember this trip with a huge smile on my face.
Hope you like the pictures just as much as I do and don`t worry, there`s more.
Aaand, because I didn`t have that much space in my luggage, you`re going to be seing a lot of this vintage coat and those Ralph Lauren Jeans.



































7 comments:

  1. Me encantan las fotos, el fular es precioso!!!

    feliz día guapa

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome!! Love the coat, jeans and belt :P!

    anasweecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics, I love this post!

    Alice Cerea,
    babywhatsup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first photo though - absolutely breathtaking! So glad that I found your blog. I absolutely adore your style! Keep on going :)

    www.milkainnamaaria.bellablogit.fi

    ReplyDelete