Feb 3, 2016

SCHOOL GIRL

I was wearing: Coat - H&M, Bag - Accessories, Sunnies, Dress - Mango, Shirt - Zara
  
 Looking at these pictures I`ve started to think about influence. Yes, influence, power and weight.
  The things we see or we hear everyday have such an impact, without us even noticing.
   Let`s take for example, I don`t know, movies? Isn`t it funny how something fictional can influence our reality? How real is our reality anyway? 

  Lately, I`ve been watching, whenever I get the time, korean soap operas. Don`t judge before you see Lee Min Ho. What a hottie. But basically, the male protagonist is as real as a unicorn. You would love to think that something like that exists, right?
Now let`s go back to those Korean soap operas (aww, Lee Min Ho). The action takes place in a high school. Need I say more about my outfit now? Guess not. In my mind I am a step closer to Lee Min Ho.
Aww, Lee Min Ho.
















5 comments:

  1. great look!

    xx
    http://www.cherry-mag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy elegante, me gusta ;)

    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: CASUAL STYLE FOR A NON-STOP DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. muy guapa y elegante, me encanta el toque del abrigo. un beso guapa

    ReplyDelete
  4. that pink/fuschia just kills!!! love the pop!

    Have a great weekend!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete