Jan 29, 2016

SUNLIGHT

I was wearing: Boots- Prada, Coat - C&A, Bag - Ted Baker, Sunnies - Old, Pom-pom - Parfois.


  Today I woke up with the sun in my face, in my bed, in my hometown. Such a great feeling that I find miself missing so much lately.
Something else I`m missing, is my bunny, but I will surely tell you more about it in a future post. But if you follow me on my instagram account, then you know all about it. Mostly because I have become like one of those mothers who post a billion gazillion pictures with their baby, doing nothing but looking cute. Yep, that`s me.

   These photos were taken a couple of days ago, when the sun also droped a ray or two upon us. But because of the extreme cold (my nails hurt) we prefered to stay in a bar, drink some hot coffee and talk about absolutely everything.
  We were in a bar where I used to spend a lot of my nights while I was a student. I`m sure you also had moments when you and your friends decided to go out for dinner but came back 6 hours later drunk and still hungry.
   Good memories. And that`s what life is all about: people come and people go. Sometimes we win, sometimes we learn.
In life we do things. Some we wish we had never done, some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads. But they all make us who we are and in the end, they shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them we wouldn`t be the person we are.
So, just live, make mistakes, have wonderful memories, but never ever second guess who you are, where you have been, and most importantly, where it is you`re going.
Meanwhile, my hands were shaking while taking an uber back home, because of that coffee.













3 comments:

  1. Tinuta este superba, ca de obicei. Ai un stil aparte, simplu, dar atat de elaborat. Love it.

    P.s. I loooooooove the bag! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!! Multumesc mult, Cristina! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice bag!!!!
    www.thedress-sense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete