Dec 15, 2015

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING


    In the past couple of years, I wasn`t really feeling the Christmas spirit that much. I loved all the glitter and the beautiful arrangements, the joy and  the jingles. But wasn`t really giving 100% into this holiday. I am planning to improve my attitute this year.
So I am jingling all the way, from listening to Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, to going bananas over Christmas trees.

If I continue with this crazy enthusiasm, I`m gonna have to be on pills when the first snow hits.
Nevertheless, this week I`m gonna be put to the test. I have to start the Christmas shopping. Which never turns out as planned, because I always feel like keeping the gifts to myself.
Don`t judge, I really buy nice things, in my defence.
I`ll keep you posted on my instagram with my Christmas shopping. Until then, here are some pictures we took this weekend. It was one of my friends birthday. It was a little too cold, we drank a little too much mulled wine and boom, I had a blast.
Hope you like the pictures. See you soon babes.
Love,
s
















I was wearing: Sunnies - Mango, Coat - C&A, Dress - Vintage, Bag - Debenhams, Boots - Here



1 comment: