Nov 12, 2015

OVER



    Let`s do a short recap. You can be over a relationship, over a fight or  over a dress you kept hoping for months and months to finally go on sale but you know what you just can`t get over?
Why the amazing over the knee boots, of course.

I love the perfect length, the material and  the fact that I can pair them with so many items from my closet. Just like Drake puts it in his song, "This is what I`ma do till it`s over, but it`s far from over". At least this fall/winter season it ain`t.
I found the boots here, during one of my sleepless nights. Needless to say, that now, I don`t regret being late the morning after. The order came in less than a month and they look really good, considering the price.
Hope you like it as well. Thank you for reading my crazy stuff and I`ll see you soon.
Love,
s.















I was wearing: Hat/Scarf - H&M, Coat- Vintage, Dress- Pull&Bear, Boots - Here and Here.

6 comments:

  1. edgy and chic look
    kisses Blamod
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. edgy and chic look
    kisses Blamod
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, especially the hat and the OTK boots.
    xo, jill
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this outfit - it reminds me of a photo I saw a few weeks ago of some very chic ladies walking in NYC in the 70's!

    ReplyDelete