Nov 16, 2015

LONDON CALLING SIMONA


In order to really understand my mood, you must first listen to this song
This is probably my most spontaneous decision, filled with fun, romantic and happy moments. Looking back at these pictures, it makes me feel like I want to be there right now. To feel cold, to have a red nose, to be excited, nervous, spoiled and overwhelmed. 

It all started in Trafalgar Square and ended late at night in Camden, with me half asleep on our way back home.
I fell in love with  London taxis. There it is. I said it. I have 20 photos on my camera only with black cabs. And have you seen that pink one? To die for.
Also, the city was slowly preparing for the Christmas celebration, so it was a bit festive but without all the crazy people running up and down the streets looking for something to buy for their loved ones. This deservedly makes me say that London was magnificent and wonderful and more than I expected. 
Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did taking them.
Love, 
S.








































4 comments:

  1. Ce poze frumoase! Ce outfit dragut! <3 :) Eu anul acesta nu am mai carat camera dupa mine in Londra, m-am concentrat doar pe relaxare :)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. multumesc, Cristina! Te pup
    Eu nu pot sa ma dezlipesc de aparat:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coat! Looks beautiful!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete