Jul 13, 2015

MONDAY THOUGHTS




   Hey guys, hope you had a wonderful Monday. Today I haven`t even found the necessary time to post on my Instagram account. It was a busy, busy day, but here I am, with a new outfit post.
Since I bought these sandals, I feel like they match with basically everything I own, so I wear them pretty often. Can`t help it. They`re oh, oh, oh so pretty.
     You know, lately I read so many stories about people who sell all their belongings and then go travel the world on a boat. Or they have a perfectly normal life and then, all of the sudden, they go to live on an exotic island, swim in the ocean and have monkeys as neighbours. This is my definition of BRAVE. I am totally impressed and inspired by these kind of people! I wish someday I`d have at least half of that braveness. If I see or read about one more similar thing this week, I`ll just take it as a sign. But whatever I`ll do, I`m definitely doing to take these sandals with me. Definitely.











I was wearing: 
Jacket - Zara
Bag - Ralph Lauren
Sandals - Stradivarius
Top - Pull&Bear


4 comments:

  1. Very chic. Love the jacket!:)

    kmerilin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those jeans! And the jacket is so cool! :)

    And those cute strappy heels go perfectly with it! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete