Jun 24, 2015

FLARE JEANS




    Two weeks ago I thought to myself, while I was on my way home after work:  hey, why don`t I go into this thrift shop? I haven`t been in a while and maybe this time the gods are with me.
Such a golden idea I had, because as it turns out,  I found this pair of Dolce and Gabbana flare jeans. This is how a day turns from salty to dolce, from nada to gabbana. Do you get me?
    I said the same prayers two days ago, and guess what? Now I own a vintage Ralph Lauren bag too. I`m going to show it to you in the future posts.

Until then, what do you think about my catch? I am absolutely in love with them but I can`t wait to wear them with a black sweater and a fedora hat in autumn.


SHIRT - ZARA
JEANS - DOLCE&GABBANA
SHOES - NEW LOOK
BAG - VINTAGE

3 comments:

  1. you pull them off so well, such a sophisticated look :)

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are perfect with those jeans...it looks so adorable on you! I'm Eni, blogger from Italy....If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete