May 29, 2015

STAR WARS


    This is an outfit that goes so well with my mood, rather than the weather outside. Right now, I feel like it`s late autumn outside, because I am as cold as I would be..in autumn or winter. Have no idea how this could happen. I don`t even dress too lightly, as you can see. Maybe it`s because all of the ice cream I can`t help to eat?! Anyway, I`m stuck in bed with a fever and a hot coup of tee..as hot as the weather outside. This is getting hilarious.

But let`s put my flu aside and say.. what do you think about my new Star Wars t-shirt via Kurtmann? I wore in the weekend also, you can check my Instagram for more pictures. Here, I matched it with my favorite shiny boots, a biker jacket and a pair of nude sunglasses, just to break the monotony of the black outfit. What do you think?  













I was wearing:

T-shirt - Pimkie via KURTMANN
Boots - Stradivarius
Bag - Debenhams
Jacket - Mango
Sunnies - Kotton
Jeans - Bershka

5 comments:

  1. Those boots are to die for! The color, material, and style are all perfect.

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing style http://zuccheroevelo.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this casual (and cool) outfit.....and your sunnies are amazing!!! I'm Eni, blogger from Italy....If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, great post. This outfit is wonderful, I love Star Wars!
    Enjoy the day, dear.

    I invite you to join my international Banggood giveaway!!

    Algo pasa con Mary | Bloglovin

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete