May 5, 2015

SPORTY CHIC



     There is just something about the weather these days, I`m either feeling like: " OMG, this is too cold" or "OMG this is too hot". These photos were taken today by my sis, while feeling like a tourist in the city I live, shopping and having fun together. 

I wore a simple and casual outfit, equipped for the long hours I knew we`ll be spending while walking the streets of the city. By the way, today I found at Mini Prix the most amazing skirt ever: white, long, sexy and with a slit. I`m really trying to convince myself that it`s ok for me to wear it to work. 
These photos seem so fresh to me, so natural. If we`ll ever meet accidentally on the streets of Bucharest, this is what you`ll see me wearing. Oh, and I`m almost always having bad hair days. 













Spread the love,
S.

I was wearing:
Shirt - River Island
Pants - Zara
Shoes - Converse
Bag - Vintage
Sunnies - Meli Melo
Rings - Zara

2 comments:

  1. Nice look :)

    Bisous from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit ! Love the way you mix these light colors :)

    http://levmittliv.blogspot.fr/ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete