May 14, 2015

SKIRT AND SNEAKERS


    I`ve been wearing comfy outfits all week long, unfortunately, I wasn`t able to shoot every single look of the week. But I`m working on that consistency issue.
Comfort is definitely on top of my list lately and you can mix so many outfits with a pair of converse shoes. You can try it with skirts, trousers, jeans, shorts, you name it. I wish I was that comfortable on heels too, but hey, you gotta pay a price for everything. 

Well guys, I hope you enjoy the pics, right now I have to hurry and pack for the weekend because I always leave it for the last minute.
P.S. Don`t worry, I`m not getting my hair curled anytime soon.











I was wearing: 
Zara shirt - via KURTMANN
F&F skirt
Converse shoes
Reserved sunnies
Vintage bag


Yours truly,
S.

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog! And the skirt is just amazing!!!
    P.S. Let me know if you want to like each other's Facebook pages! :)

    Michaella from www.quitealooker.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue color of the skirt :)

    Bisous from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    http://photosfrench.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful combination of pencil skirt and sneakers, definitely works! Awesome look!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving that skirt, you look great!

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete