May 12, 2015

BLACK AND WHITE WITH A SLIT


    A few posts ago (how funny does that sound?) I told you about this amazing skirt that I had found at Mini Prix. I also told you that I was trying to convince myself that it would be ok for me to wear it to work. And guess what? It would be perfect! Mostly if you`re trying to get fired..

This is how I wore the skirt during the weekend, matched with my comfy shoes and a bag that I had found at a vintage shop two weeks ago. I love it! It`s so practical and chic.
What do you think? Where would you wear the skirt?















 I was wearing:
Pimkie slip ons
Asos skirt
Vintage bag and top

Love,
S.

10 comments:

  1. Great look !
    I love your top
    www.theblondiediary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is definitely one of my favorite too <3

      Delete
  2. Wow that is perfection! Amazing combination! So simple but so chic and hot! I love it!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is amazing - that white skirt, I don't even have words!

    xoxo,
    http://camillajulie.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice top :)

    Bisous from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete