Apr 18, 2015

YELLOW




Yellow is a color I love though I have very few  yellow clothes . That`s why I`ve worn this coat so often lately, just to be sure that I`m not gonna miss it when the hot weather will come. Looking out the window now, it seems like the rain is about to start.
It`s perfect because now I don`t have to feel guilty for wanting to spend the day inside, cleaning, sleeping, eating crap and enjoy doing nothing. That`s what Saturdays are for, am I right?
These are some photos took by my sis while I was back in my hometown, last weekend. It was amazing, short and I cannot wait to go back. Until then, I scroll through pics and remember feelings.
I wish you all a restful weekend, babes! Spread love and be happy 



I was wearing: Zara jumpsuit, Guess bag, Meli Melo sunnies, Zara shoes.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I really love this outfit!! This mustard shade of yellow is gorgeous. I have a top in this colour and I just want to wear it all the time haha. Love the jumpsuit too!

    www.sunnydei.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw love the yellow jacket :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sunglasses!
    xx
    Coco
    http://mllecoconath.com

    Latest post:
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/blog/2015/4/19/casual-sunday

    ReplyDelete