Mar 5, 2015

THE NAKED DRESS


     Sometimes clothes help you to tell your own story and to be more comfortable in being you. Some other times, clothes tell their own stories. Whenever you put on clothes that aren`t really your style or that you wouldn`t wear or a daily basis, you start playing a role. Playing a role it`s fun and we should have fun more often.

     Let`s escape from the regular and just go with our guts once in a while.
By the way, I`m interrupting my motivational speech to tell you that I found this mini Louis Vuitton bag in a thrift shop in my hometown and I love it. I love vintage items, because it makes me think about the person who own it before me and I am inventing an entire story about it in my head.
      And now, for the grand finale, smile more often, be kinder and stay weird!







Love,
S.


5 comments:

  1. Sooo hot!
    Check out my new Post on my blog about Military Style.
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Travel and Fashion Blog. Posts about Athen, Beijing, the Provence, Hollywood...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vintage find and this whole look! Gorgeous!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dress!!!
    http://biteboo.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete