Mar 23, 2015

MOODY


    This outfit embodies my mood of the past few days so well: messy hair, ripped jeans, backpack and comfy shoes. My usual self is somewhere on the backseat, and grumpy cat me is driving.
Though I look a bit moody in these pictures, I really like the city lights, the sunset light and this classy camel coat. Of course I had to mix it with something far away from the classy neighbourhood, like ripped jeans, a backpack and some slipons.









I was wearing: Pimkie slipons, random brand ripped jeans, Zara shirt, C&A backpack, vintage coat.


Thank you for reading.
Love,
S.

6 comments:

  1. Such a great Style!

    Check out my new post on my blog about Pastel Fashion
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    Posts online about Hollywood, Beijing, South Africa, Military Style...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love your writing style, grumpy cat ;) and love your fashion style even more! Another great look - keep up the good work!

    XO from Malta,
    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love the all white look with the camel coat!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the laid back outfit
    So simple yet so chic
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking really good. Loving this casual chic outfit

    Would you like to follow each other (via GFC, bloglovin, FB, google + and pinterest), if so please let me know what platform you followed me, so that I could follow back.

    Kisses from Dublin
    Ewelina
    Xxxxx
    Chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete