Mar 10, 2015

BLACK AND WHITE PRINTS


For some reason, I lately discovered that I have a fixation on black and white combinations and that I also really love matching my outfit.  Here I matched different black and white prints, my Zara sweater found on sale and my old River Island dog tooth print skirt. I really love the outcome and I cannot wait for sunnier and warmer Spring days to come. 

 Every time Spring comes, I feel like I took an overdose of energy and happiness, I feel like exploring the city and not wasting even a day inside the walls of my house. Do you have the same feeling?









I was wearing: Zara shoes and sweater, River Island skirt, Vintage coat and bag, C&A sunnies


Love,
S.




9 comments:

  1. I love the dress.
    Looks so warm.
    And that shoes is so cute.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write so interesting posts and make very beautiful photos! Like your blog! Keep doing it!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much diana, you are so nice <3

      Delete
  3. Cute mix of prints, love the play on black and white!

    Hugs,
    S.

    P.S: Yees, spring gives me the same feeling / urge to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i love it!

    Check out my new Post on my Blog about Gangsters in Paradise.
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    New Posts online about Hollywood, Beijing, the Provence, South Africa...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mix print!

    Dora
    NEW POST! https://thebangsbang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete