Feb 14, 2015

SLEEVELESS COAT


      These past few days, the sun was shining like april, but it was cold like november. It`s been a crazy week and I woke up every morning wishing for a couple more hours in bed. So, as you can imagine, right now I`m still in bed, although it`s12 in the afternoon, listening to Frank Sinatra. 

This is what I`ve been dreaming for the entire week, folks! *Dreams do come true*
These are the pictures I took yesterday with my sister and my boyfriend. I`m wearing my new shiny boots, which I bought on sale from Stradivarius and this amazing sleeveless coat. I cannot wait for the weather to be more gentle so I can wear it more often. I feel like it`s so chic and elegant and it goes with so many things from my wardrobe.
         To the ones who today are celebrating love, I wish you all a Happy Valentines Day and I hope you get to spend it with whom matters the most, share love and smiles. And do it every day. 
Let Love Rule!









I was wearing: Stradivarius boots, Mango sweater, C&A hat and backpack.

Love,
S.

5 comments:

  1. Love the look!Especially the boots<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect look! Love the blog ;)
    Kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the photos! They look so professional !!

    Stephanie x

    ReplyDelete