Feb 28, 2015

IN THE MOOD FOR SPRING


    Spring is just around the corner and I finally had the guts to put my skinny jeans away and remember how much I used to love midi skirts. You already know that I am a 50s lover and these kind of skirts make me feel like I am Doris Day walking the streets of America. It doesn`t matter that I am not Doris Day and this is not America, it`s about that beautiful feeling it gives me.
I found this skirt last weekend, in a local store in my hometown. For a larger and a more dramatic effect, I stuffed my old tutu under the skirt (this makes me think about all the crazy things I keep in my closet during the years).

















I was wearing: H&M crop top, Atmosphere skirt, Guess bag, New look heels.


Love,
S.


12 comments:

  1. oh my goooood that skirt!!!! I just love it, you look so amazing and I am so so so so so jealous right now :( kisses :*



    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihihih, thank youuu saci! lots of kisses

      Delete
  2. You look amazing.
    I'm in love with your pink skirt too.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loving it! Love the skirt combined with the sweater.
    X
    http://www.thedutchcountryside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! What a wonderful midi skirt!! I love your outfit!!

    http://mariannascorner.blogspot.gr/


    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with your skirt, and all the outfit!
    Amazing,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ce mult imi plac tinutele retro! Fusta este absolut geniala!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful skirt!!!

    www.morning-elegance.com

    ReplyDelete