Feb 23, 2015

DRESSED LIKE A COOKIE


  Although I like thinking about me that I am more a rock chic gal, sometimes I find myself dressed like a cookie, from head to toe. Who am I kidding with those gloves anyway?
It's the first time I write a blog post from my phone, so excuse my typing please.

  Right now I'm in my hometown (this is what I call a perfect Monday), getting ready to do some shopping and enjoying time with my family.
These pictures were taken a couple of weekends ago, while searching for a cute spot on Lipscani to drink a good coffe and tell some stories, with my sister and my cousin.
I'm wearing my Zara pants, which I bought last summer and my favorite shoes from Mango. What do you think?
Love,
S.











15 comments:

  1. Vaaaai, ce outfit degajat si frumos! Imi place mult cum ai ales sa porti acesti pantaloni!
    Pupici!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Cristina:* Si mie imi plac mult, dar avand in vedere vremea, nu prea m-am indurat sa-i mai scot la plimbare:))

      Delete
  2. Your outfit looks adorable.
    I love that pink pants.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove your look, the pants are just amazing, and the shoes!!

    Kisses

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, these are the most comfortable shoes ever!!! xx

      Delete
  4. Suuuper cute ! I love the pastel so much :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esti superba, ador tinutele pastelate, pantalonii sunt minunati si-mi place mult cum ai purtat bratarile <3
    Pantofii sunt deosebiti!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those pants are so nice! you look amazing, girl! love your outfit from head to toe!

    www.eager4fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete