Jan 24, 2015

IN MY LITTLE WORLD



         So this post was going to be about the little joys of life, like receiving flowers, or hearing on the radio unexpectedly your favorite song, bla bla bla, screw all that! I have something bigger to share with you today! 
All you other bloggers out there will understand me when I say that taking pictures for the blog, ain`t such an easy job. For me, it`s my sister who helps me a lot and has the patience to take pictures of me for the blog. But her patience drops dramatically when I start having suggestions. So there I was, during one of my suggestions that my sister should take a picture of me while jumping:
1, 2, 3 here I go Fifi! Did you take the picture? OK, here we go again! 1, 2, 3, I`m jumpiiiiing!
          That`s when Ana Morodan came smiling down the street: "I understand your despair". 
You know, in my blogging little world, this is  something quite huge. I felt like I just saw a rockstar, because it`s one of the bloggers that I followed since their beginnings, so you get my emotion. 
Of course, in my mind I was telling her stuff like: "I know you do, you have amazing pictures on your blog", "I am such a fan", "You are such an inspiration" Can I take a picture with you" "You look great even on your time off" 
So after I was harassing her in my mind, I realised I wasn`t actually saying anything. A weird "thank you" came out of my mouth eventually.
 I suck, 
I know.
         At least I found some cute stuff on sale at Zara, some of them are these cute shoes and the black and white sweater. What do you think, babes?






I was wearing: Zara shoes and sweater, Reserved sunnies, Debenhams bag.

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you dear! The coat is one of my faorites too, soo cozy and chic

      Delete
  2. Awesome style :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am loving the entire outfit, especially the ripped jeans and the shoes! 😊

    http://www.trendytragedienne.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sister is doing a great job in her picture taking, I love the pink coat and flowers are such great prop for pictures.
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your blog and I am glad!! love your style <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit hun and I'm loving the pastel pink coat on you! Styled perfectly!

    I've recently relaunched my website CH1K.com and would love if you could stop by and check it out! Let me know what you think xx

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweater and jeans just look so casual and cozy. Pink coat is a perfect fashion touch! Great outfit!
    Valentina

    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning, that outfit is so nice! :) x

    extantmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete