Nov 15, 2014

RED



      I`m spending the entire weekend at my parents house, in my hometown. I`m feeling way better than the last time I posted on the blog (btw, thank you for all your get well wishes) but just to be sure that the fever doesn`t return, I chose some of my fluffiest and coziest clothes for the weekend.
     My favorite sweater so far, is this one from Mango`s latest collection. It has zippers on both sides, it can be perfectly worn with high waisted jeans or skirts and it`s 100% wool. Bby, I love you! Do you guys have a favorite, go-to sweater for this f/w season?




I was wearing: Mango sweater, Pull&Bear bag, Bershka jeans, C&A sunglasses, vintage coat


9 comments:

  1. I love this look ! You look so good in red :)

    http://anamariaben.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear, it`s my favorite color too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is really amazing!
    I like the way you combined your favorite sweater with the red coat and animal print, its looks so trendy!
    I like a lot your blog and your style and will be happy if we follow each other?
    Have a nice day
    Alisa

    http://www.alisagromova.com/
    https://twitter.com/shamelessalisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alissa, I`ll be glad too <3

      Delete
  4. Nice coat! It's a great colour!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow perfect outift!! I especially love your coat and bag :) you look amazing! <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow red looks amazing on you! great outfit!

    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Imi place la nebunie combinatia dintre jeansi si bluza, iar ghetele si geanta sunt superbe!!
    Iti sta super cu bucle <3

    ReplyDelete