Nov 23, 2014

GREY LIKE TODAY



Everytime I go out and decide to take some photos for the blog, I search for beautiful places, that catch my eye in a second. If you think about it, this is how I shop too..
I always search for irresistible beauty, for something elegant, classic and mesmerising. 
Luckily for me, these two are the only areas where I put my eye and my mind above my heart. Luckily or not the luckily..

Anyway, I`m really sad that I only get to shoot pictures or post during the weekend, but please bare with me. Hopefully, it won`t be like this too long.
This weekend it was all about furniture shopping, again..so I chose a brainless, casual attire to do the work. What do you think?
Wish you all a brilliant and productive week! 

I was wearing: Gap coat, Zara white shirt, H&M black top, H&M boots, vintage bag, Bershka high waisted jeans.




15 comments:

  1. Ador combinatiile cu cropped top, cum se vede camasa sub, love it!!

    http://www.newtouchofcolor.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. multumeeesc, e prima data cand am purtat combinatia asta si i looove it too!! kisses to you

      Delete
  2. Super combinatia! Imi place mult cum se vede camasa alba cu cropped top-ul negru! <3

    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc mult cristina! kisses to u too <3

      Delete
  3. You truly found a beautiful spot! Nice casual look!

    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Simona! Thanks for your nice comment in my blog
    You look so glamorous and you are very pretty!
    Like a lot the pictures and your blog so I am your new follower on g+, bloglovin and twitter!
    Hope you follow back and we stay in touch
    Alisa

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post.

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous, gorgeous outfit!! That coat is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool look, great coat!!
    Follow 4 follow?

    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely fall look! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely babe! Love this looK!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pictures and you look so beautiful, my dear <3

    Have a great day,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete