Sep 26, 2014

Wandering and Wondering


  Wandering the streets of Bucharest is the perfect decor to start wondering about thousands and thousands of stuff, like "How come it has been so long since I`ve last been to a museum" or " Where did she get that awesome hat from?". 
I know it`s been a millennium since I last wrote on my little blog and I thank everybody for their messages and comments. I have truly missed it, but I also have a crazy shedule. 
Still, I`ll remember to stop along my way, here, home.

P.S. Isn`t the new a/w C&A hat a peach? I can`t get enough of it.





      I was wearing: C&A hat and sunglasses, vintage shirt and bag, New Yorker shorts and Pimkie   Slip ons




4 comments:

  1. Ooo, ce combinatie frumoasa, o adooor!!
    Frumoasa tare bluzita <3

    http://www.newtouchofcolor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte simpatica tinuta! Camasa si sneakersii imi plac mult! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! I love your hat so much!

    ReplyDelete